Baggage Shipping to Belize
Wanting to take in the beautiful sights of Belize, without having to worry about shipping your luggage? Send My Bag offers a fantastic and reliable service, a great way to travel worry free.
Send My Bag can also arrange to have your vacation baggage collected from Belize and shipped back to the US, so you can travel back feeling relaxed knowing your luggage is in the safe and dependable hands of the excess baggage shipping experts.
What can I send to Belize? What items are restricted?
With Send My Bag™ you can travel with almost everything you would normally find in a vacation suitcase. For security and customs reasons, however, certain items are prohibited. Please find these listed below.
- Aerosols or any other pressurised containers;
- Liquids, Pastes and Gels of any type (including nail varnish and perfume);
- Toner Cartridges;
- Animals and Animal products;
- Firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives, weapons (including imitations of same);
- Dangerous / hazardous goods;
- Flowers and plant products;
- Human remains or ashes;
- Illegal or restricted goods;
- Medical samples;
- Items that require a temperature controlled environment;
- Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products;
- Religious Artefacts
- Foodstuffs, perishable food articles and beverages including, but not limited to: Wine, Beer, Spirits and Champagne; or
- Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odour of any kind;
- Valuables and high value items including but not limited to antiques, paintings, jewellery, precious stones;
- Cash or other forms of tradeable currency;
- Irreplaceable items.
More information is available under section 11 of our terms of service.
In addition to the above when sending to Belize we prohibit the sending of:
- Gambling Devices.
- Playing Cards.
- Publications for Public Release.
Items excluded from cover
The following items will be accepted but are sent at your risk and are not included under complimentary cover:
- Electrical Items, including but not limited to; Tablets, Cell Phones, Computers, Hi-Fis, TVs.
- Glass & Porcelain.
- Any other non standard excess baggage items.
If you choose to send any of the above please ensure you package the item appropriately, for example a TV inside a suitcase is not appropriate.