Ship Luggage Ahead
Choose luggage forwarding to enjoy stress-free travel
Why send luggage ahead?
- Send bags ahead to bring as much luggage as you like - much more than airline baggage allowances permit.
- Send bags ahead to avoid excess baggage fees.
- Send bags ahead to enjoy a luggage-free journey.
- Send bags ahead to speed up your journey and make it less stressful.
- Send bags ahead to move abroad.
- Send bags ahead to take an extended trip.
- Send bags ahead to move to university or college.
Get a quick quote now!
Find out more about us.
Top tips for shipping luggage ahead
- Make sure your items are carefully packaged and labelled. See our ‘How it Works’ page for more information. Sending sports equipment? Then take a look at our advice on sending golf clubs, shipping skis and sending bikes.
- Make sure there is someone to receive your items. Either send your luggage ahead on a date that allows you to arrive before your shipment does, or make sure there is a friend or family member to receive your items for you. If shipping luggage ahead to a hotel, it is a good idea to notify reception that your bags will be arriving by luggage courier.
- Take note of any customs restrictions in your destination country. Find your destination for country-specific information.
- Include all necessary documentation. Make sure you provide all documentation required of you, including contact details, personal effects information (where required) and any additional customs forms.
What is luggage forwarding?
Luggage forwarding is just another way of referring to sending luggage ahead. It is a way of shipping luggage by sending it ahead to your destination before you travel there yourself.